Local Emergency Rooms:
Santa Monica - UCLA - 1255 15th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404 (Hospital Map)
Westwood - UCLA - 757 Westwood Plaza , Los Angeles, CA 90095 (Hospital Map)
Beverly Hills - Cedars-Sinai - 8700 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048, Phone: (310) 423-8780
We do not recommend going to Providence St. John's ER as it does not have a pediatric unit.
- Are you accepting new patients? Yes all of our doctors are accepting new patients, but please note that Dr. Hamilton is only accepting newborn new patients. Click HERE for New Patient Info.
- Do you accept walk-ins? We are always available for same-day sick visits, but we request that you please give us a call so we can prepare your chart ahead of time. If you are not a patient of our practice, please note that appointment times are reserved for our patients. If we do have room in our schedule, you may be seen by one of our doctors, but your visit will be a "cash" visit. We will supply you with the superbill to bill your insurance.
- What insurances do you accept? We are contracted with Aetna, BlueCross*, BlueShield, Cigna, HealthNet, and United Healthcare. We highly recommend that you call your insurance and confirm that we are in-network. We are happy to supply you with our tax ID #. *We are only contracted with certain Anthem BlueCross PPO plans. Please click HERE for more info.
- What is the Annual Admin Fee? We do charge an annual fee to be a part of our office. Click HERE to learn more about our Annual Administrative Fee.
- What hospitals are you on staff with? Providence St. Johns Medical Center, Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center, and Cedar-Sinai Medical Center.
- What is the parking situation? We are located at 2216 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 204, Santa Monica, CA, and you can park in the back parking lot. Enter from Santa Monica Blvd. Parking cost is $1.75/15 minutes and $12.00 max. There is an ATM on the corner of 23rd and Santa Monica Blvd.
- I'm expecting and would like my baby to be a patient at Pacific Ocean Pediatrics. What do I do? That's wonderful! You can schedule a Prenatal Meeting to meet with your preferred physician and get to know the office a little bit (not required). Click HERE for more information about this process.
- How do I prepare for my first newborn visit? When you are admitted to the hospital, be sure to inform Labor and Delivery of your preferred physician. Once you deliver your baby, the hospital will give us a call to inform us of your baby's arrival. We will visit you in the hospital within the first 24 hours for your baby's first check-up. In the meantime, you can start New Patient paperwork by clicking HERE.
- Can I call to get a same day sick appointment? For sick visits, yes. For well check-ups we recommend calling 2-3 weeks ahead of time.
- Do you do camp forms? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with patient's name, DOB, what you'd like sent, and to whom it should be sent. Please allow 36-48 hours for task to be completed. Also note that in order to complete a sports or camp form, patient must have had a physical within the past year.
- I'd like to request medical records to be emailed or faxed to me. What can I do? Please click HERE and email email@example.com with patient's name, DOB, what you'd like sent, and to whom it should be sent. Please allow 36-48 hours for task to be completed.
- I used to be a patient back in the day. Can I still request my medical records? If we have them on file, yes. We do charge $35 if you are not a current patient. Please note that we properly dispose of records if the patient is 21 or older AND hasn't been seen in 10 years. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request records.
Check out our MEDICAL TOPICS for more information.