We recommend having the following products at home so that when they are needed, you are well prepared.
1. Infant/Children’s Tylenol (Acetaminophen)
2. Infant/Motrin (Ibuprofen) ***Not to be given to children under 6 months
3. Desitin or other diaper rash cream with Zinc Oxide
4. Sunblock: PABA free with both UVA and UVB coverage
5. Children’s Benadryl suspension
6. Hydrocortisone 1% ointment
7. Lotrimin (clotrimazole) ointment
8. Aquaphor or other hypoallergenic skin moisturizer
9. Nasal saline drops and bulb suction (We like the Nasal Aspirator)
10.Thermometer and KY jelly for rectal digital thermometers
11. Neosporin ointment
12. Cold packs
14. EpiPen if your child has ever had a severe allergic reaction to foods or environmental stimuli (i.e. Bees).